Last week I shared my gift guide for book lovers and today I wanted to share some great things that you or the other ladies in your life will love!
To be completely honest, this list isn’t huge, but everything I’m sharing is something I either got myself for Christmas or bought for my girlfriends!
This post does contain some affiliate links, see site footer for details 🙂
1) A Simplified Planner. I’d be 100% lost + forgetting everything if I didn’t have a paper planner. 2019 was my first year with a Simplified Planner and I’m a huge fan. I used the daily planner last year and in 2020 I got the Navy DapperDesk which I can’t wait to use! Use this link to get $10 off your first planner!
2) Powersheets. MY FAVORITE goal-setting tool. And if you order before December 9th, you can get them before Christmas. I’m a big goal-setter. I love goals that matter and that helps me get to where I want to be in life. Powersheets help me do that. They use science-backed tools to help you succeed in creating and accomplishing your goals. I love these little books, this year I got the pink Linen.
3) A Christmas sweatshirt (or 3) from The Daily Tay Taylor Wolfe is one of my favorite bloggers to follow on Instagram. She’s got a t-shirt shop and I have one of those. And then this year I bought myself 3, yes 3, holiday sweatshirts because I had no Christmas clothes (and I love Christmas!) I also love that I was able to support a fellow blogger + a small business.
4) Write the Word Journal. I love my WtW journal, it’s a great way to get into the Bible every single day and I love being able to have a space to record my thoughts.
5) Don’t Miss This BOM Study Journal. I am so excited for this! I loved watching all of the Don’t Miss These videos on Youtube this year, seriously, they helped my study for Sunday School so much. I’m so happy they decided to make a workbook for 2020.
6) When Less Becomes More by Emily Ley. One of my favorite books this year! Perfect for every lady in your life! Seriously, I think the world needs this book (check out my full review here)
7) Cuticle oil. Friends, this stuff is amazing! My aunt makes it (and I don’t get anything for sharing, but I had to because I use it every single day). I love the Fresh Cotton and the Unicorn Scent!
8) The softest sweater from Walmart. Erica from Coming Up Roses shared this sweater in a blog post a few weeks ago and when I saw it at Walmart I had to get it. it’s less than $12 and SOOO soft. I wear it at least once a week!
9) Alpaca leggings (these are pricey but so so comfy) Griffin got me a pair of these for Christmas. They are a little long, so I may have to hem them (#shortpeopleproblems) but I will probably live in these after Christmas. I had to try them on and it was so hard to take them off.
10) Atomic Habits. Yup, another book. But this book is another one I think that other people should read! It’s all about how you can change your habits in small ways. I shared my review in this post.
11) This big chunk bath bar from Perfectly Posh. So soft and it smells so lovely! And it doesn’t make my skin dry, which is super great in the winter!
13) A Gold Origami Necklace. I have a dinosaur and really want to get the turtle this year! I love how simple and flattering these necklaces are.
14) You Are Magic Notebook by Elise Creates. I’m a notebook hoarder and have one of the other designs from Elise’s shop but I also love this one!
15) Fleece Lined Loafer. I LOVE these shoes. I wear them as slippers and mainly just at home, but they work fine for going out too. I love the fleece-lined ones because they are super comfy. Griffin got these for me our first Christmas together and they last forever (I’m on my second pair, but only because when Persephone was a puppy she chewed through a lot of shoes, and these were one that she chewed through.)