This post may contain affiliate links. See site disclaimer for details.
A new year, a new month.
And we’re already halfway through the month, but it’s time to finally share my goals for January 2021.
I started slow, easing into my 2021 yearly goals with some starting steps. I didn’t want to do too much, but these are all things that I can focus on and have been focusing on. I use PowerSheets to set + track my goals!
January Monthly Goals:
- Send $2000 to credit card debt!
- Make a vlog for my new YouTube channel
- Set online boundaries for my personal social media use + family screen time
January Weekly Goals:
- Make a budget — a weekly budget is easier for us than a monthly one!
- Meal plan andeal plan + prep — to make evenings run smoother
- Social media free day — I need some extra quiet from all the noise of social media
January Daily Goals (habits):
- Bed by 10:00 pm — I’m finally giving myself a bedtime as an adult
- Kneeling prayer — to really focus as I talk to God
- 10-minute pickup in the evening — create a better evening routine so the mornings and days go a little better
- Write (my book, in my journal, a blog post) — writing is in my soul and I need to make it a priority
- Screen-free morning — we’ll get outside or play in Von’s room or run some errands
- Move my body — a walk, an actual work out, or yoga
What are your goals for January!? What are you working on this month?