This post may contain affiliate links, see site disclaimer for more details.
Wow. How is it already February? I feel like January was good but weird and also hard. Can it be all three?
I really struggled with my mental illnesses all through January. Thank goodness for online therapy and good friends and family. I’m just hoping that February is a better month!
In January, we paid off some debt and did a lot better at setting a budget each time we got paid. I also had some great kneeling prayers and I know I focus more when I kneel (instead of just lying in bed).
While I didn’t do all my January goals perfectly, I still made progress, and that’s what matters.
I split up my goals into monthly, weekly, and daily habits and action items, which helps me from getting overwhelmed, but also helps me stay on track! I use the tending list in my Powersheets to track my progress.
- Pay off our Chase credit card! We’re so close!!
- Order seeds for our garden! And finish plans for our garden!
- Do my paint by number. One of my aunts was doing these one Sunday during our family zoom call. I promptly ordered one, but I need to actually do it!
- Family Home Evening. Spend time together (on Monday evenings) intentionally + with a spiritual lesson.
- Make a budget. This will only be on the days we get paid, so every 2 weeks!
- Go to the library. It’s a good way to get out of the house and Von loves picking new books!
- Read scriptures with Von
- Kneeling prayer
- 10-minute pick up. I didn’t do super great at this last month, but I always feel better in the mornings if our house is a little tidier.
- Write something. In my journal, a blog post, a scene. Anything really!
- Talk about Jesus. With friends, family, online, in person. Anything goes. I just want to be talking about Him more.
What are your goals for February? I’d love to hear about them in the comments!