I *try* to share my goals each month on the first, but it doesn’t always happen that way. In May, my biggest goals were to finish my book and find/hire an editor.
AND I DID BOTH!!
Which truly is exciting.
I’m keeping June’s goals fairly simple. I’ve been making a bigger effort to focus on home and family lately, just cause that’s what has been tugging at my heart. As well as working on my book.
June Monthly Goals
- Finish developmental edits
- Take stock of what we own (go shelf by shelf) – my way of decluttering, little by little and making sure everything has a spot.
- Read a few books about home.
June Weekly Goals
- Go on an outside adventure
- Meal plan
- Simplified cleaning (on Saturdays) – I got this simplified cleaning schedule from the Simplified podcast. I’ve never been great at cleaning, and doing one big chore a day makes me feel like all I do is clean. But doing this, tackling a few of the really big things in one day, and then tidying up at the end of each day has been working for me.
June Daily Goals
- Read aloud with Von! We both love this time together.
- Book edits – Gotta get them done!
- Scripture study
What are your goals this month?