I cannot believe that we’re already halfway through 2021. I feel like the past few months have just flown by! But I’m excited to share my favorite books of 2021 so far! It’s been a pretty great reading year, and you can see all the books I’ve read here on Goodreads!
Below I’ve listed my favorite books of 2021 (so far) but I talk in more detail about them in my latest video. Click here to watch, or keep scrolling!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which means that if you click on a link and purchase something I’ve shared, I’ll receive a small percentage of the sale. Please see my full disclaimer for more details.
My favorite books of 2021 (so far)
- The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas
- How to Walk Away by Katherine Center
- Better Together by Christine Riccio
- Float Plan Trish Doller
Top 6 of 2021
- Even This by Emily Belle Freeman
- Growing Boldly by Emily Ley
- Namesake by Adrienne Young
- When You Were Everything by Ashley Woodfolk
- The Off Limits Rule by Sarah Adams
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry